A RICH SUGAR MUMMY IN NAIROBI LOOKING FOR A YOUNG GUY FROM ANYWHERE IN AFRICA

I'm a independent woman, living alone. just looking for a good friend ~ particularly young, good in ***, and honest. I'm not looking for someone to take care of me (may be jst emotionally). 



I can take care of you and myself financially... Just want someone to spend some good times with.I'm a independent woman, living alone. just looking for a good friend ~ particularly young, good in ***, and honest. I'm not looking for someone to take care of me (may be jst emotionally). I can take care of you and myself financially... Just want someone to spend some good times with.


Do not apply if you cannot keep secret, mature minds only! This is what she said:
My name is Sophy and I live in Kilimani, I am 45 and married. I am looking for a younger boy who will take care of me and I will be taking care of all his needs too.
You can comment your contact details below and I will get back to you without delay get my contact details  below immediately.
Thank you admin.

18 comments:

  1. 0700093383
    geophreyobunga@yahoo.com
    24 years old.
    Working
    Am luo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meet sugar mummies, sugar daddies, boyfriends and girlfriends from all over the world. SMS/ Whatsapp hook up to 0106440323

      Delete
  2. Evans, 0722869637, please contact me. I live in Nairobi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello
    my name is Mohamed
    from Egypt
    i want open minded women who understand me
    i will tell you more about my personal life if we become really friends
    i wait for your replay
    My private e mail: m_rady1981@yahoo.com
    Please send your message to my e mail because I can’t read it on this site
    +01003913268
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Macharia Muriithi
    A Kenyan
    0701049111
    19 years old,
    Intelligent and Primitive In Bed
    johnteyxxx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muito nome os Yusuf3 Mahad, muito Forest time, abukarosmano17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a mature man and able to be manageable by you and vice versa. Contact me on whatshapp 0721288820 /nelsononyulo@gmail.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am owen 20 years old and i need a sugar mummy am good in ***email owen mupalia98@gmail.com 0795094504

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am owen 20 years old and i need a sugar mummy am good in ***email owen mupalia98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hy there,let's talk via kimonox58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiam geofry from bomet I need a sugarmumy am 32years call 0720258378now

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reach me through joelpeter064@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 712850347
    Age 21
    stephen Gitonga

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am in Nairobi looking for a mummy..am good handsome good in bed

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm looking for sugarmmumy more information hezborneomulama270@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Meet sugar mummies in Kenya. SMS hook up to 0106440323. Serious people only

    ReplyDelete